Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sports Day 2012

MY LAST SPORTS DAY
This year i attended my 8th and last year of sports day for green house as i am now a senior and will not be returning to OSC hopefully. However i did enjoy myself playing outsite with my classmates and other students below my year as it was a new challenge to play sports with people who haven't played before or just with people i was not to familiar with. I did'nt know for example that the juniors have some people that have serious potential for sports (mainly football) and look like they don't but secretly there is some hidden talent.

The sports i participated in were football, basketball, and tug-o-war.
I enjoyed basketball the most as its one of my favorite sports and i have been playing since i was about 12. With the experience i also had on the court it was more enjoyable for me to communicate with my team and take risk that would be fun to see the outcome. As i was able to make people in my team feel more comfortable when they play basketball as i would say it doesn't matter if you miss just try your best, and with that i passed the ball a lot and gace a lot of people open shots, and some of these people had never played before so i enjoyed showing other people what i really enjoy playing as a hobby and maybe as a profession one day.


Over the course of Sports Day my team became a lot less shy as the day went on and people had been trying to do what they could to win and try their best even if they were not perfectly skilled or have not even played that type of sport before.

No comments:

Post a Comment