Monday, March 18, 2013

Saisa Basketball Semester 2


I have officially played in my last saisa tournament ever, which was in Nepal, Kathmandu. I wanted to go on and win the championship but we were not capable of doing so and in the end we fought for the 6th and 5th place and we won our final game putting us in 5th place overall out of 8 teams. I enjoyed the time i spent in nepal on and off the court as i manage to meet many new faces in this tournament, and some from pervious tournaments. Something that had changed during this trip was my chemistry with my teammates as we learnt how to communicate and work together a lot better during this trip, even if it was just social interactons off the court we were comfortable with each other and manage to trust each other on and off the court. This was a great thing to overcome during the tournament as throughout the games we developed more and more and finally started to play some really good team basketball. A goal i had was  to be able play an overall good game of basketball by passing the ball around and getting assits, playing good defense and getting some steals, and of course scoring some points. During my last game ever i was able to achieve all these things and was very happy with myself by the end of the game. If i had the opportuinity to continue playing basketball in the future i definietly will look into it as it is one of my favorite sports and its a fast pace game that is very good at keeping me in shape.












No comments:

Post a Comment